P O E T I C --- P A I N T I N G S


"Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen" -- da Vinci

To write poetry, you must read and, read some more -- Me





Dec 23, 2007

Assassination





did you know
that


the holy book
you carry

(that one


there
tucked so ostentatious
under your couturier
arm)

speaks about
the small member

who defiles whole bodies
how its bubonic wag
can


annihilate

obliterate

estrange

does james’script condemn
the way your tiny organ


assassinates

murders


my ears
destroys my disposition

when you suggest
i've birthed canine
progeny

will matthew
mark
luke and john

shun you

hold their saintly
noses from hell's
sulfured breath

so foul





(James 3:6 And the tongue [is] a fire, a world of iniquity:
so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body)

No comments: